Where do I sign in to Fender Play?
Sign in to Fender Play from https://www.fender.com/play. Click SIGN IN from the upper right of the screen. If you created your account via the Facebook option, click "Sign in with Facebook" and use your Facebook account credentials.
I created my account from the website. How do I log in to the app?
You can sign in to the app (available from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store) with the same email you use on the website.
I created my account through the app. How do I log in to the website?
Sign in to the Fender Play website from https://www.fender.com/play. Click SIGN IN from the upper right of the screen and use the same email you use in the app.
I created my account through the "Sign up with Facebook" option. How do I log in?
Sign in to the Fender Play website or app using the "Sign in with Facebook" option. If you need to reset your password, this is done by resetting your Facebook password via Facebook.
How do I reset my password if I created the account through the Facebook option?
You'll do this by resetting your Facebook password via Facebook.
Why did I get a "Your request can not be completed. Please contact support" error when I try to sign in?
You may have typed your password incorrectly. Just click the "Forgot Password" link from the sign in screen to reset your password. If you still need help review the FAQs below or contact us for more help.
I reset my password successfully, but I'm still having trouble signing in.
Please clear your browser cache/cookies history, close the browser, relaunch and then request a password reset from here: https://www.fender.com/forgot-password. Using an incognito or private browser may also help. Some more things to note:
- The access code you will be sent is only valid for 1 hour, so please use it right away.
- Make sure you are using a supported browser and operating system listed here: https://play-support.fender.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003267146-Which-web-browsers-and-operating-systems-support-Fender-Play-.
- When you type your email to request the password reset and on the password reset screen, make sure you are using all lowercase characters.
- Type your email in manually, don't use auto-fill.
- Make sure there are no trailing or leading white spaces after the email address.
- Sign in to Fender Play from https://www.fender.com/play. Click SIGN IN from the upper right of the screen.
I clicked the Forgot Password link, but I'm not getting the email.
Make sure the email is not being sent to your junk mail. The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org - you may need to add that as a safe address. Some more things to note:
- When you type your email to request the password reset, make sure there are no trailing white spaces. Don't use an auto-fill, be sure you are typing the email in manually.
- If your email address is a business or corporate email, its possible the email is getting stuck in your company's security filters. If that is the case, you will need to create a fresh account with your personal email address or contact your email service provider.
- Try again from here: https://www.fender.com/forgot-password. The access code you will be sent is only valid for 1 hour, so please use it right away.
- If you have trouble opening the link from the email, you can enter the access code here: https://www.fender.com/connect/reset-password
If you still need help, click here to submit a support ticket.