With Practice Mode, you can practice at your own pace by playing along with automatically-scrolling tablature and a metronome. For each lesson that has tablature, there will be a Practice Mode that follows.
You'll see the Practice Mode activity under any lesson that includes tablature on your My Path screen:
- Practice Mode automatically moves the tab to match the tempo you have set.
- A red cursor follows along in time with the tablature's tempo and the Playback Speed setting.
- Using the Playback Speed button on the Toolbar, you can slow the playback down, so it's at a more comfortable pace.
- These speeds are available: 100% (default), 75%, 50% and 25%
- An audible metronome is enabled by default in Practice Mode.
- The metronome can be turned on and off using the controls in the bottom toolbar.
- When the Play button is pressed, a 1-measure count-in will happen before the playback begins, to give you time to get your hands back to your instrument and prepare to play.
- The Count-In can be turned on and off using the controls in the bottom toolbar.
Practice Mode is currently available on desktop-sized web browsers, iOS app and Android app.