Sorry to hear you're having trouble subscribing! There is currently an issue with the Google Play Store causing this problem but the steps below should resolve this for you.
- Delete the Fender Play app.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications and then See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage and then Clear Data.
- Re-open the Google Play Store & download the Fender Play app again.
- Open the Fender Play app and click Get Started to subscribe.
If you're still having trouble after going through the above steps, sign up from the website then just SIGN IN on the app:
- Go to https://www.fender.com/play.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial.’
- Create a Profile or Sign In with an existing Fender Connect account.
- Choose your preferred rate plan.
- Enter your billing information.
- Select which instrument and style you prefer.
- Open the app from your device and just tap Sign In - use the same email you used on the website.
If you need more help, please contact us! Be sure to note the make and model of your device and what version of Android its running.