Full screen or landscape mode can be enabled by rotating your screen horizontally or tapping the full screen icon in the lower right corner of the video player (circled in red below). Please be sure that portrait orientation is not locked in your device settings.
Articles in this section
- Which devices support the Fender Play app?
- Which web browsers and operating systems support Fender Play?
- What devices can I use to access Fender Play?
- I subscribed to Fender Play on the website, can I still use my iPhone or Android device?
- If I use Fender Play on different devices will my progress be saved across devices?
- Is Play available on mobile or desktop or both?
- How can I watch videos in fullscreen or landscape mode?
- How can I watch Fender Play lessons on my Apple TV?
- Can I use iTunes Family Sharing with the Fender Play app?