The video player controls are a helpful tool for learning to play guitar. The controls give you the freedom to pause and stop to practice, or to re-watch something that was just taught.
Once you start watching a lesson, the video player controls will become available at the bottom of the video player.
- To pause or resume playing the video → Use the pause and play controls
- To jump back to re-watch something you just watched → Use the rewind 10 seconds control
- To find a specific chapter in a video → Use the chapter markers located on the scrubber bar. Hover over the markers and chapter titles will appear. Click the marker and you will jump directly to that section of the video.
- To adjust the volume of the video → Drag the volume up or down to adjust as needed
- Click here for details on adjusting playback speed.