Yes. Fender Play instructors are an integral part of the instructional design process. They are experienced and qualified teaching professionals with many years experience. All instructors are trained to use the Fender Play instructional strategy, with the goal of communicating the most essential skills and concepts needed for learning.
Articles in this section
- What is a Path?
- How many levels in each path?
- What order should I take the courses in?
- How long are the lessons?
- How do I change my Path?
- What do the three picks mean?
- How do I track my lesson progress and completion?
- Do you offer bass lessons?
- Do you offer ukulele lessons?
- Will you be adding more lessons and songs?