Yes! Fender Play has been designed with the brand-new beginner in mind. Fender Play starts with fundamentals, like “How to hold your instrument” and subsequently walks players through the process of building dexterity and confidence as they learn. Ultimately, a beginner who completes their learning path will be proficient enough to learn and play different styles and songs at a more intermediate level.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender Play?
- How do I sign up for Fender Play?
- How does Fender Play work?
- I've never played before. Can I use Fender Play?
- What if I'm not a total beginner? I know a little bit about playing. Can I learn something new?
- What instrument or gear do I need to use Fender Play?
- Is there a difference between signing up for Play from the website vs the app?
- How many songs will I learn to play?
- What song styles are available?
- Fender Play Live FAQs