If you subscribed from the web:
A: Canceling from a PC or Mac:
- Login to your Fender Play account by clicking the 'HI, YOUR NAME' link at the top right of the screen and navigate to the “Billing” area of your account profile in the Subscriptions section.
- Click “Cancel Auto-Renew”
- Click "Yes, I want to cancel" from the confirmation window
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
B: Canceling from Mobile Web:
- Click the hamburger menu in the top right
- Tap 'Sign In'
- Sign in to the Fender Connect account associated with your Fender Play subscription
- Tap on the menu option that says 'Hi, Your Name' under the Fender Connect section
- Tap on 'Info' from the My Profile menu and select 'Billing'
- Tap on 'Cancel Auto-Renew'
- Select, 'Yes, I want to cancel' from the confirmation screen
If you subscribed from the Fender Play app on your iOS device:
- Open your "Settings" app, then tap on your name, then "iTunes & App Store"
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You may need to re-enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Fender Play subscription.
- Tap "Cancel Trial" and confirm. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you subscribed from the Play app on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app and select Account, then Subscriptions.
- Find the Fender Play subscription and tap Manage.
- Choose Cancel Subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.