If you subscribed from the web:
A: Canceling from a PC or Mac:
- Login to your Fender Play account by clicking the 'SIGN IN' link at the top right of the screen. If you are already logged in, click the 'HI, YOUR NAME' link at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to the “Billing” area of your account profile in the Subscriptions section.
- Click “Cancel Auto-Renew”.
- Click "Yes, I want to cancel" from the confirmation window.
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
B: Canceling from Mobile Web:
- Go to fender.com and click the hamburger menu in the top right.
- Tap 'Sign In'.
- Sign in to the Fender Connect account associated with your Fender Play subscription.
- Tap on the menu option that says 'Hi, Your Name' under the Fender Connect section.
- Tap on 'Info' from the My Profile menu and select 'Billing'.
- Tap on 'Cancel Auto-Renew'.
- Select, 'Yes, I want to cancel' from the confirmation screen.
If you subscribed from the Fender Play app on your iOS device:
- Open your "Settings" app, then tap on your name, then "iTunes & App Store".
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You may need to re-enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Fender Play subscription. If you do not see a Fender Play subscription here, you may have subscribed from the website.
- Tap "Cancel Trial" and confirm. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you subscribed from the Play app on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store and select Account, then Subscriptions.
- Find the Fender Play subscription and tap Manage. If you do not see a Fender Play subscription here, you may have subscribed from the website.
- Choose Cancel Subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.