If you subscribed from the web:
A: Canceling from a PC or Mac:
- Login to your Fender Play account by clicking SIGN IN from the top right of the screen. If you are already logged in, click My Account from the navigation menu (tap the dropdown from the top left to open the navigation menu).
- Navigate to the Billing area of your account profile in the Subscriptions section.
- Click Cancel Auto-Renew.
- Click "Yes, I want to cancel" from the confirmation window.
- If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
B: Canceling from Mobile Web:
- Go to fender.com and click the navigation menu from the top right.
- Tap Sign In.
- Sign in to the Fender Connect account associated with your Fender Play subscription.
- Tap on the menu option that says 'Hi, Your Name' under the Fender Connect section.
- Tap Info from the My Profile menu and select Billing.
- Tap Cancel Auto-Renew.
- Select, 'Yes, I want to cancel' from the confirmation screen.
If you subscribed from the Fender Play app on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open your "Settings" app, then tap on your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Fender Play subscription. If you do not see a Fender Play subscription here, you may have subscribed from the website.
- Tap Cancel Trial or Cancel Subscription and confirm. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you subscribed from the Play app on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store and select Account, then Subscriptions.
- Find the Fender Play subscription and tap Manage. If you do not see a Fender Play subscription here, you may have subscribed from the website.
- Choose Cancel Subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.