No. Any guitar, acoustic or electric will work. If you chose the ukulele path, you can use any ukulele (soprano, concert or tenor ukulele in standard G-C-E-A tuning). If you choose the bass path, you can use any 4 string bass guitar.
Articles in this section
- What is Fender Play?
- How do I sign up for Fender Play?
- How does Fender Play work?
- I've never played before. Can I use Fender Play?
- Is Fender Play only for beginners?
- What instrument or gear is needed for Fender Play lessons?
- Is there a difference between signing up for Play from the website vs the app?
- How many songs will I learn to play?
- What song styles are available?
- Free Trial FAQs