Fender works closely with a team of advisors that include seasoned instructors, faculty members and PhDs from USC's Thornton School of Music and the Musician's Institute in Hollywood. We also constantly test our lessons with real players and regularly collect user feedback to improve our approach.
Articles in this section
- What is a Path?
- What order should I take the courses in?
- How long are the lessons?
- How do I change my Path?
- What do the three picks mean?
- How do I track my lesson progress and completion?
- Do you offer bass lessons?
- Do you offer ukulele lessons?
- Will you be adding more lessons and songs?
- Are your instructors specially trained?