To find the supplemental materials associated with each lesson, refer to the links located in the upper right corner of each video player. There you can find links to the chords, glossary definitions and other materials used or referred to in each lesson. There is also a 'Chords' tab below the videos where you can find chord diagrams for all the chords used in that lesson.
Articles in this section
- What is a Path?
- How many levels in each path?
- What order should I take the courses in?
- How long are the lessons?
- How do I change my Path?
- What do the three picks mean?
- How do I track my lesson progress and completion?
- Do you offer bass lessons?
- Do you offer ukulele lessons?
- Will you be adding more lessons and songs?