Your path consists of five levels of guided curriculum based on your preferences. After payment verification, you will be asked questions to determine your path: Which instrument you prefer (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass or ukulele) and if you choose guitar or bass, which style you want to start with. Based on those answers, Fender Play curates a personalized learning path. The path brings you step-by-step from the basics of learning to play, through the skills and techniques that make up the specific style you are focused on.
Articles in this section
- What is a Path?
- How many levels in each path?
- What order should I take the courses in?
- How long are the lessons?
- How do I change my Path?
- What do the three picks mean?
- How do I track my lesson progress and completion?
- Do you offer bass lessons?
- Do you offer ukulele lessons?
- Will you be adding more lessons and songs?