Your path consists of five levels of guided curriculum based on your preferences. After payment verification, you will be asked questions to determine your path: Which instrument you prefer (acoustic or electric) and which style you'd like (pop, rock, blues, folk, or country). Based on those answers, Fender Play curates a personalized learning path. The path brings you step-by-step from the basics of learning to play, through the skills and techniques that make up the specific style you are focused on.
Articles in this section
- What is a Path?
- How many levels in each path?
- What order should I take the courses in?
- How long are the lessons?
- How do I change my instrument?
- How do I change my path?
- What do the three picks mean?
- Do you offer bass lessons?
- Do you offer ukulele lessons?
- Will you be adding more lessons and songs?