Yes! Fender Play is accessible across all devices once you've signed into your Fender Connect account. Use the same login to access your account on the web or on your iPhone. Your progress will be saved in your Fender Play account, regardless of how you login.
Articles in this section
- Which devices support the Fender Play app?
- Which web browsers and operating systems support Fender Play?
- What devices can I use to access Fender Play?
- Video Playback and Page Loading Troubleshooting
- I subscribed to Fender Play on the website, can I still use my iPhone or Android device?
- How do I enable the microphone on my device for Feedback Mode?
- If I use Fender Play on different devices will my progress be saved across devices?
- Is Play available on mobile or desktop or both?
- How can I watch videos in fullscreen or landscape mode?
- How can I watch Fender Play lessons on my Apple TV?