Yes. Your progress on Fender Play will be saved to your Fender Connect profile and will be accessible from any device you use, as long as you are logged in with the same credentials.
Articles in this section
- Which devices support the Fender Play app?
- Which web browsers and operating systems support Fender Play?
- What devices can I use to access Fender Play?
- Video/Audio Playback and Page Loading Troubleshooting
- I subscribed to Fender Play on the website, can I still use my iPhone or Android device?
- How do I enable the microphone on my device for Feedback Mode?
- If I use Fender Play on different devices will my progress be saved across devices?
- Is Play available on mobile or desktop or both?
- How can I watch videos in fullscreen or landscape mode?
- How can I watch Fender Play lessons on my Apple TV?